Colorado Joins Growing Number Of States Banning Conversion Therapy
Gov. Jared Polis signed a pair of bills expanding state protections to the LGBTQ community into law on Friday, the eve of Pride Month. The bills included a ban on psychotherapy that seeks to change the sexual orientation or gender identity of minors, often called “conversion therapy,” and a change to state law that makes it easier for transgender residents to update gender markers on their birth certificates. Polis called it an exciting day for Colorado.
Wellness Program Helps CU Musicians Keep Their Bodies In Tune
- WIZARDS & GUNSLINGERS - CORE BOOK RPG COMSTAR ROLEPLAYING RARE ROLEPLAY WESTERN
- Monogram Heritage Edition 1 128 6055 u.s. space missles model kit sealed
- SCALEXTRIC - MADE IN SPAIN - VINTAGE - REF C-46 PORSCHE 917 - 1960´s.
- Castorland B-52486 burgplatz In Warschau Premium-puzzle (500-teilig) -
- (Gok ) 1 18 Autoart Ford Bullitt Mustang Gt 2008 Nip
- Original boxed and condition DINKY TOYS COOPER RACING CAR No 240 (1)