Colorado Joins Growing Number Of States Banning Conversion Therapy
Gov. Jared Polis signed a pair of bills expanding state protections to the LGBTQ community into law on Friday, the eve of Pride Month. The bills included a ban on psychotherapy that seeks to change the sexual orientation or gender identity of minors, often called “conversion therapy,” and a change to state law that makes it easier for transgender residents to update gender markers on their birth certificates. Polis called it an exciting day for Colorado.
Wellness Program Helps CU Musicians Keep Their Bodies In Tune
- Eduard Accessories Big Ed for Kitty Hawk Set Vought OS2U Kingfisher 1 3 2
- Scalextric Lane Change Challenge Sport Digital Set 1 32 C1140
- FMS 980MM P-39 AIR COBRA CAMO HELLS BELLS MAIN LAND. SYSTEM
- SPECIAL NEEDS VIBRATING BENDY SNAKE AUTISM DEMENTIA TOY SENSORY RELAXATION
- Sapeur Pompiers Fire And Rescue 1 43 Poste De Command Unit And Medical Rescue...
- SPARK 1 43 - S0175 CORVETTE C5R LE MANS 2006 ALPHAND POLICAND GOUESLARD
- LEGO 75151 Star Wars Clone Turbo Tank - BRAND NEW RETIRED
- Mint Wwf Signature Series Steve Austin
- Lot Of 2 The Ultimate Soldier X-D 1 18 Scale German Figures New Nazi SS Officer