Colorado Joins Growing Number Of States Banning Conversion Therapy
Gov. Jared Polis signed a pair of bills expanding state protections to the LGBTQ community into law on Friday, the eve of Pride Month. The bills included a ban on psychotherapy that seeks to change the sexual orientation or gender identity of minors, often called “conversion therapy,” and a change to state law that makes it easier for transgender residents to update gender markers on their birth certificates. Polis called it an exciting day for Colorado.
Wellness Program Helps CU Musicians Keep Their Bodies In Tune
- Robotime Diy Lift Coaster Magic Creative Marble Run Game Wooden Model Build M2D9
- LOOKSMART LS18SCV LAMBORGHINI HURACAN LP 610-4 SAFETY CAR IMOLA 2017 1 18 C VETR
- 1982 Porsche 930 Turbo Targa B&b Moonracer White Metallic 1 43 Neo
- Matchbox Superfast No. 26, Site Dumper, - Superb.
- LEGO 76097 DC Super Heroes Lex Luthor Mech Takedown Justice Leage New and Sealed
- WWE Classic Superstars Andre the Giant Wrestling Action figure
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition